Monday, February 22, 2010

Eyebrow Hair Loss Accident HELP?

Hi, my friend was messing around with scissors and he cut a centimeter wide gap of hair out of my eyebrow, (luckly not my eye) but it is still embarissing, and I dont want to go to school tommorow. I have hair that covers most of it out, and Im thinking about using pen and marker to cover it up until it grows back. I have a few questions, how long will it take to grow back (im 13), and what could I do to help grow it back?Eyebrow Hair Loss Accident HELP?
go to the store and find an eyebrow pencil that matches your color and temporary use the pencil to fill it in until the hair grows out.





a tip - when using the pencil, make it look more natural by using a brow brush to blend in the color.Eyebrow Hair Loss Accident HELP?
eyebrows grow quickly but best to trim both up as much as you can and pencil in while you wait for the growth. I have naturally dark hair but I was blonde for years and kept my brows thinned out so I could just pencil in the color without having to dye them blonde, also a trick I've found that works well is using an eyeshadow over the pencil to give a feather like effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment