Monday, February 22, 2010

Eyebrow hair loss??

My eyebrows seem to be getting a little patchy..but I know the eyebrow hair is still growing cause the hairs are still coming in, in certain spots...but they all of the sudden I noticed they were patchy...for the last 5 months I have been shading them in with kinda of an eyebrow pencil thing and then combing them with an eyebrow brush...could this be causing them to be patchy??Eyebrow hair loss??
Could be from a number of things..some of which could be very serious, so I would definitely take a trip to the doctors, good luck!Eyebrow hair loss??
Go to your doctor and have your thyroid levels checked. It is a very odd thing, but loosing your eyebrows is a soft sign of a low thyroid level.


Unless you have been plucking rather more often than you should, because yes, the hairs may at some point not come back. But still see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment