Monday, February 22, 2010

Eyebrow hair loss?

My eyebrow hairs have been falling out all the time since november, i thought it would just eventually go away but its not. I started volunteer work where im outdoors alot and wear sunscreen all over my face , including eyebrow area. Im thinking its what has caused it but not sure. I have also been under a great deal of stress, so maybe to do with it. The hair roots have now turned white!. Has anyone else had this? Who do you see a doctor or a dermatologist?. I saw a doctor but she didnt even look at it, she ';had no time'; after my flu shot. Thanks.Eyebrow hair loss?
Well both stress and thyroid problems can cause hair loss. You should see a dermatologist. I'm sure they will have answers for you. Don't worry too much your hair can grow back.Eyebrow hair loss?
Thyroid problems can cause loss of eyebrow hairs. But it's not very common. That's the only thing that I know of regarding your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment