Monday, February 22, 2010

Eyebrow hair loss?

i've been losing my eyebrow hairs to where my eyebrows are thinning and at the end of the hair is this white thing is that the hair follicle? and if it is does that mean my eyebrow hairs will never grow back again?





also, what could cause this? i'm 18.


i heard stress can also cause this, if so, how does that happen?Eyebrow hair loss?
I answered a question very similar to this yesterday. Many things can cause your eyebrows to fall out. If you get nervous, some tend to want to pull on them (like me), forcing them to come out. Hairs get a white tip when pulled out. Stress is one of the main causes of hair loss. If you are stressing over your eyebrows falling out, this cycle continues! Don't worry! They'll grow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment